Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fenix de los Ingenios gets a facelift

I've been putting in a lot of hours this week on a website job. I befriended the lovely directors of Fenix de los Ingenios, an early music ensemble out of Bloomington, Indiana, last year when I designed their season brochure and concert posters and postcards. They are ready to take the plunge of updating their old website, and I am delighted to be asked to do the project. Here is the old site: fenixdelosingenios.com. And below is a sneak peak at what the new design will look like. It's not all built yet, but hopefully within our three week timeline, I'll have it up. More to come!

3 comments:

Matthew Daniels said...

who did the webdesign?

Sarah Roffman said...

I did the design and the building.

StephanieH said...

Matt is perplexed by the "building" part of the process. It's where you actually have to do something.